- Culture & Benefits: Join a certified Great Place to Work that puts its people first with flexible working arrangements, team bonding days, x2 days bonus wellbeing leave, a wellbeing allowance, flexible public holidays and more.
- Learning & Development Opportunities: Get face to face time with senior executives within the business to learn, grow and develop.
- Make Your Mark: Join a small but growing business with an entrepreneurial culture where you can make your mark and help lay the foundation for our future success.
As the Project Coordinator & Team Assistant you’ll assist our Melbourne advisory team in both project delivery and business development, confidently interfacing with key stakeholders like clients and leasing agents to get the job done. Behind the scenes you’ll also play a key role ensuring our back of house runs like a well oiled machine and feels like home.
About The Role:
Project Support (60%): We’ve helped hundreds of businesses with their real estate strategy. As the Project Coordinator & Team Assistant you’ll be a key support throughout the project by:
- Researching Properties: We provide the tools, you help us uncover the prospective properties that might fit our clients needs.
- Coordinating Inspections: Using the relationships you’ll develop with agents and landlords, you will organise property inspections and yes, you can come along too!
- Refining the Options: Collate photos, pricing and floorplans of all shortlisted properties to help the client decide.
- Driving Project Completion: Help the Consultants close out the project, celebrate the win, send thanks (sometimes gifts) to the client and of course, the invoice.
Business Development Support (20%): Our clients are often repeat-clients, but before they were clients, they were prospects - it always starts with a call, email or introduction – the Coordinator can help by:
- Identifying the Prospects: Which companies are experiencing growth/contraction, who is engaging in merger and acquisition activities, or which have upcoming lease expiries.
- Maintaining the Database: Ensure the accuracy of data on prospects and clients, as well as industry contacts, within Salesforce.
- Collating the Data: Work with our national team to collate Melbourne specific market research, including vacancy rates, rents, incentives and development activity.
Office Coordination (20%): Be the ‘go-to’ person for all matters that relate to keeping the office running smoothly. This includes:
- Executive Support: Support the executive team on ad hoc administrative matters.
- Collaborate with National team: Regularly communicate and collaborate with other staff to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of company operations.
- Procure the best for our office: Ensure the office premises always looks its best and keep our team inspired and productive.
- Event coordination: Help organise internal and external events for staff and clients.
- Support staff onboarding/off-boarding: We’re growing! In collaboration with the hiring manager and Chief of Staff, help us offer the best employee experience
- Support operational excellence: Regularly review and update register of policies, licenses, processes, systems, passwords etc.
Whether you are looking to develop your career in administration or you have an interest to become a Consultant, this role will grow with you.
You have experience in:
- Commercial property (ideal but not essential)
- Project Support, Team & Office Management, Executive Assistance or similar
You’re interested in and enjoy:
- Interfacing with a range of clients and stakeholders - you know when to speak and when to listen.
- The numbers and process – You’re analytical, strategic and willing to learn – You know how to build relationships and use your sense of curiosity to find the data in various places!
- Commercial Property – That is our business after all.
You’re known for:
- Being self-directed and autonomous
- Your eye for detail
- Strong problem solving skills - you proactively identify problems, can ideate solutions and then execute on them
- A positive attitude where you’ll always “give it a crack”
- Knowing when to seek guidance (there’s plenty of Director one-on-one time and broader team support!)
We’re an entrepreneurial, independent tenant representation firm on a mission to help businesses who lease office or warehouse real estate save time & money, and get deal terms that are advantageous for them - not the landlord - with our deep-dive market analysis & lease negotiation strategies.
Our team is made up of an amazing bunch of professionals whose expertise covers workplace analysis, lease negotiations, fit-out management, and even tinkers with a little bit of legal logic. We’re logical thinkers, hard workers, salespeople and project executors. We’re ego-free and win projects (usually beating some pretty big global players) by being deal-proud, informed and outcome focused. We take a take a people first approach to what we do and are so proud to be a certified Great Place to Work!
- A competitive base salary and discretionary bonus
- Flexible working arrangements to support work-life balance
- An annual wellness allowance to spend on something wellness-related that you enjoy!
- Wellbeing Leave Days (2) & Flexible Public Holiday Arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Interstate travel opportunities
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
- Parental leave cover
Be part of a high performing team who take their work (but not themselves) too seriously.
We support each other, celebrate our wins and have a little fun along the way. Join us.